Senior DevOps Engineer
A-eye Tech is developing consumer facing web-applications using full stack software development skills, including frontend / UI, backend business logic, and data management.
We’re seeking a Senior DevOps engineer to build, maintain and operate the infrastructure of our client software deployment. You will be part of a team that writes and runs software and services to orchestrate the flow of data across our software/hardware solutions. We apply agile development on a modern, distributed system architecture to provide the operational foundation for high-volume 24/7 software systems.
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer servicing large-scale environments.
- Hands-on experience with open-source technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker, Swarm, Kafka, etc.
- Expert or near-expert skills with Linux, networking, storage, and virtualization Automation with tools like Terraform, Chef, SaltStack, K8s, Docker or Ansible
- Familiarity with systems management tools (Puppet, Chef, Ansible, etc.)
- Proficiency in a high-level language like Ruby, Go, Java, C/C++ and/or Python
- Solid practice with management and automation of CI pipelines (Jenkins, GitLab CI).
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently.
- Cloud computing knowledge (AWS, Google Cloud .. etc)
- Track record of practical problem solving under pressure
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent experience.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the best and smartest people in the field.
- Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Flexible Remotely/Office Policy
- Snacks !
Send your Resume in ( PDF Format ) to firstname.lastname@example.org
with subject (Senior DevOps Engineer)