HR Internship Program
A-eye Tech is developing consumer facing web-applications using full stack software development skills, including frontend / UI, backend business logic, and data management.
Through this Paid 1-2 Internship Program, you will contribute towards the achievement of the HR strategy by leading the Talent Acquisition agenda. As part of this agenda you are expected to build a pipeline of qualified candidates both in support of active vacancies as well as proactively to meet the business need.
- Preparing and amending where necessary HR documents, i.e. employment contracts and recruitment guides
- Being the first point of contact for employees on any HR related queries.
- Interview job applicant; review applications and CVs; evaluate applicant skills and make recommendations regarding applicant’s qualifications.
- Responsible for arranging interviews with the candidates and the managers.
- Prepare job offers and discuss it with new employees.
- Prepare Job Descriptions to all newly hired and ensure that each employee receives his own JD in addition to updating the Job Descriptions
- Develop a network of potential calibers and industry professionals to help build a strong pool of candidates adopting an agile approach to the recruitment process.
- Conduct prescreening for the selected CVs and coordinate with recruiters and line managers to schedule interviews within a set timeframe.
- Process recruitment documentation and information from a variety of sources to support ongoing work flow.
- Provide selected candidates with the necessary support during the onboarding phase to ensure a smooth induction into the company.
- Strong analytical skills Strong organization skills as well as attention to detail and diligence
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and interfaces; strong partnering and communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Collaborative team player
- Business and Administration or relevant field Background ( Senior Year or Fresh Graduate )
- Genuine interest in new technologies and tools, and tech savvy
- Has a passion for Talent Acquisition?
- Has “customer care mindset”
- Microsoft Products Proficient
- Familiar with Cloud office solutions ( Outlook, Amazon, google ,.. )
What we offer:
- 1-2 Paid Internship
- An opportunity to extend the internship, and Considering for further HR Job Vacancy.
- Participating in hiring world-class employees.
- Flexible Remotely/Office Policy
- Snacks !
Send your Resume in ( PDF Format ) to firstname.lastname@example.org
with subject ( HR Internship Program)