Full Stack Engineer
A-eye Tech is developing consumer facing web-applications using full stack software development skills, including frontend / UI, backend business logic, and data management.
Here is what you’ll do:
- Develop internal tooling systems. You will boost the team’s productivity by developing internal tools.
- Take responsibility for the full software development cycle. You will be responsible for designing, architecting, developing, monitoring/maintaining services that are owned by your team.
- Deploy AI services. In this role, you will work closely with our AI team to productize AI algorithms providing personalized feedback and content/jobs recommendations to our community.
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering and defining problems as much as solving them.
- You deliver. You may enjoy thoughtful conversations about problems and perfecting designs, but in the end, you know that what matters is delivering a production solution that works every time.
- You are a cross-disciplinary team member. You are comfortable communicating across teams.
- Resourceful, flexible and adaptable; no task is too big or too small.
- Evidence of exceptional ability in computer science.
- 3+ years of software engineering experience.
- Fluency in multiple major programming languages.
- Extensive experience with web development (backend + frontend), with frequent production releases.
- Experience gathering and building to requirements from multiple stakeholders.
- Experience with NodeJS and React.
- Experience developing customer facing dashboards.
- Experience with real-time tech like socket.
- Experience with big data databases like Cassandra.
- Experience with middlewears and feature flagging.
- Experience with time-series databases
- Experience with cloud platforms like AWS or Google Cloud Platform.
- Experince with docker and microservices.
- Deep knowledge of API design principles and best practices.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work on a hard problem and work with some of the best and smartest people in the field.
- Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Flexible Office Policy
- Snacks !
What we offer:
Send your Resume in ( PDF Format ) to firstname.lastname@example.org
with subject ( Senior Full stack developer)