The UI team at A-eye tech is responsible for showing off the great work our core engineering team does. You will develop UI for a diversity of applications which includes real time systems, machine learning tools, CI/CD tools, UI testing tools.
As a Front-End UI Developer the primary responsibility will be rendering information as friendly as possible. You will work with the backend and ML teams to plan, design, develop, execute and report on UI development activities.
- Build awesome web experiences using React.js
- Plan and accommodate all mediums, screen sizes and device types·
- Build in flexibility and customization from the start·
- Internalize the user and promote good usability and accessibility in every experience·
- Be nimble and react quickly to changing business conditions·
- Work with product managers, content producers, QA engineers and release engineers to own your solution from development to production.
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering, Physics, Electrical/Communication Engineering, or equivalent experience or other evidence of exceptional ability·
- 3+ years building web and/or mobile experiences with evidence of exceptional ability·
- Solid understanding of fundamental web technologies such as HTTP, REST, AJAX websockets and JSON.·
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles·
- Experience working with RESTful APIs· Strong CSS skills
- Experience building responsive applications across a variety of browsers and devices using modern CSS3 techniques·
- Ability to identify tasks which require automation and automate them·
- Experience with Node.js and Express is a must·
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.·
- Excellent mastery of web standards, cross-browser compatibility, accessibility and SEO. ·
- Knowledge of maintaining and debugging live software systemsFamiliarity in one or more backend major programming language such as Java, C#, Python, Swift, Go.
- You must be self-managed and committed to working in a fast-paced environment.
- Hands-on experience is a must.
- Professional and positive communication skills.
- Preferred Additional Skills: Exposure to AWS and other cloud services, Knowledge of one or more frontend testing frameworks: Selenium, Jest, Protractors JSSelf-motivated and able to work under minimal supervision.
- Willingness and ability to learn new technologies and take on different assignments
- Experience in data presentation, visualization and analytics is a plus
- Knowledge of visualization tools like Kibana and Grafana is huge plus
- Provide an portfolio website or projects link like Github is a plus
What we offer:
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the best and smartest people in the field.
- Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
- Flexible Remotely home/office/cafe Policy
- Snacks, coffee and drinks
Apply using Linkedin “Easy Apply”
Or Send your Resume in ( PDF Format ) to email@example.com
with subject ( Front End Engineer )