computer Vision Engineer
As a software engineer on the Computer Vision and AI team, you will contribute to one of the most advanced softwares in Egypt using cutting edge technology. Along with your team you will marry cutting-edge deep learning algorithms with robust, real-time software, and deliver features to our clients. You will develop and support a host of different projects, driven first-and-foremost by our mission to deploy the best and most effective product in the market.
- Develop real-time, C++ software to decode, interpret, and assemble the raw neural network outputs into a form consumable by other stacks.
- You will build and optimise highly accurate CNNs.
- You will build highly efficient and scalable vision pipelines.
- You will build and employ a variety of tools for visualizing, debugging, and validating various layers in the vision pipeline.
- You will compose algorithms, primarily in Python, to process massive amounts of data.
- You will work closely with clients of the vision stack to ensure API’s are sufficient, signal quality and gaps are well-understood, and future needs are being anticipated.
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering, Physics, Electrical/Communication Engineering or (practical software engineering experience in related fields)
- You will need to be able to learn new concepts pretty fast and apply them to real world applications.
- Minimum 3 years of experience writing production-level C/C++; experience with C++11 (and later), real-time systems, and generic programming are highly desirable.
- Mathematical fundamentals, including: linear algebra, vector calculus, probability, and statistics. Experience implementing this math effectively in software (eg Python, numpy, C++/Eigen, etc.).
- Experience in big data tools such as Kafka, Spark .. etc is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with core problems in robotics, including state estimation (Kalman filter, particle filter, etc.), SLAM, and signal processing (LTI filtering, outlier rejection, reasoning in both time and frequency domains).
- Experience with tracking algorithms and how to apply them in different scenarios.
- Familiarity with basic computer vision concepts, including: intrinsic and extrinsic calibrations, homogeneous coordinates, projection matrices, and epipolar geometry. Some additional expertise in more advanced geometric fields, such as 3D reconstruction, structure from motion, visual odometry, etc., is highly desirable.
- Experience working in a Linux environment.
- Basic Git knowledge: creating and merging branches, cherry-picking commits, examining the diff between two hashes. More advanced Git usage is a plus, particularly: development on feature-specific branches, squashing and rebasing commits, and breaking large changes into small, easily-digestible diffs.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the best and smartest people in the field.
- Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
- Flexible Remotely home/office/cafe Policy
- Snacks, coffee and drinks
Apply using Linkedin “Easy Apply”
Or Send your Resume in ( PDF Format ) to firstname.lastname@example.org
with subject ( Computer vision Engineer )