Big Data Engineer
A-eye Tech is on the lookout for an outstanding Software Engineer, with a specialization in Data Engineering, to join our big data team. As a Data Engineer, you will help define a holistic vision and build streaming data pipelines to handle huge amounts of data in real time.
- Design and construct ETL and streaming pipelines using big data tools.
- Design and develop large scale distributed systems such as data warehouses and big data pipelines.
- Build scalable, reliable, secure, efficient and highly performant platforms and infrastructure for a variety of analytics and business applications.
- Develop and maintain data tools and solutions (e.g., pipelines, models, tables) to acquire, process, and store data by ensuring the accessibility, reliability, and quality of data for end users.
- Apply techniques of capacity management, security, and optimization to store, maintain, modify, and output data.
- Applying data modeling techniques to organize and transform data into meaningful and valuable output.
- Profile large quantities of data to provide appropriate recommendations for products and/or processes.
- Design and implement automated monitoring for data quality issues that scales with a rapidly expanding warehouse.
- 3+ years of experience building and managing distributed systems.
- Sound understanding of distributed system fundamentals.
- Proficient in one of the following programming languages: Go, Java, C/C++. Good scripting skills and the ability to pick up new ones.
- Experience with data engineering, data pipelines, big data systems, data science, SQL, analytics and ETL pipelines.
- Experience with big data and streaming tools such as Spark, Flink, Hadoop, Kafka Streams.
- Experience with Olap and Oltp tools such as Pinto or DruidExperience with distributed databases such as Cassandra or MongoDB.
- Experience with workflow management tools is a plus.
- Comfortable working in an agile environment.We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to learn and contribute. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the best and smartest people in the field.
- Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
- Flexible Remotely home/office/cafe Policy
- Snacks, coffee and drinks
Apply using Linkedin “Easy Apply”
Or Send your Resume in ( PDF Format ) to email@example.com
with subject ( Big Data Engineer )